If you look at the different aspects of your life in the circle above what do you see? Are you as happy or as satisfied as can be with all those areas, or do you feel like you’re stuck in one or more of them and want to be in a better place? Do you need to increase your confidence or motivation to do things? Do you desire a more peaceful, stress-free and positive life?
Imagine working with your very own champion that supports you to achieve your life goals and professional goals. The time to act is now so take that small, first step to change your life and get to where you want to be.
You can contact me via e-mail or Mobile +27 (0)72 018 7921.
For many a job is no longer just a means of earning an income. It has to be both financially rewarding and fulfilling, exciting and engaging. Are you in the right place and are you being the best ‘you’ in your work? Below are some questions to reflect on:
- Are you finding it difficult to motivate yourself to go to work?
- Are you thinking about a career change?
- Do you wish you could do the thing you always wanted to do?
- Are you where you should be in your career?
- Do you enjoy your work environment and your colleagues?
This coaching aims at partnering with you to evaluate and assess your current position in your career and then to refocus and redesign a success and impact plan to expand your horizon and add fulfillment and joy to your life.
Our social interactions can be a source of tremendous pleasure or pain:
- Are the right people seated around your Table of Support?
- Do you have a mentor, a coach and some inner circle friends who speak into your life?
- Are you lonely or worse yet, surrounded by people that drain your energy?
- Do you find it difficult to relate / speak to people at a social function?
- Do you long for somebody special you could share your life with?
Your immediate and extended family can have a significant influence on your life, your decisions and your overall happiness:
- Are you satisfied with your family relationships?
- Is your relationship with your spouse / partner a source of stress?
- Does your son / daughter understand the legacy you are trying to live?
- Do you have sleepless nights about your children?
- Do you like spending time at home, or would you rather work late at the office?
- Is there a conflict with a family member you’d like to resolve?
While most coaches are not medical doctors, they provide a number of tools and techniques that you can readily and immediately benefit from:
- Would you say you lead a well-balanced life?
- Do you feel guilty when you plan some leisure time for yourself?
- Do you feel healthy or are there things you know you’d like to improve on – exercise more, lose weight, managing stress, stop smoking…
- Do you wonder why you’re not motivated enough to break unhealthy habits, even though you know they’re bad for you?
All of us go through a transition in our professional lives when we desire to live a life that makes a difference and that impacts somebody / something in a meaningful way. This often happens halfway through our working careers:
- Do you feel a need to live a life of significance, rather than success?
- Are you concerned about what legacy you will leave behind?
- If you were to die today, what regrets would you have?
- How would you like people to remember you when you’re gone?
Without a strong sense of purpose and knowing why we are here on earth, we can feel lost, depressed and unfulfilled:
- Are you focused, purposeful and living the life you have been created for?
- Are you at peace with yourself or are you frustrated and irritable with people around you?
- Are you clear about the core values that drive you?
- Are you aware of your fears and do you understand their impact on your life?
Anybody starting a new business understands the importance of a business plan. Starting out in life without a Life Plan is futile as you become a victim of your circumstances:
- Have you got a winning strategy for your life?
- Are you clear about your objectives in life for this year and the next five years?
- Are you executing the steps to implement your life goals?
As your coach I would like to help you write a complete Life Plan that will help you to get into your ‘sweet spot’ and maximize your impact. A Life Plan will help you define your goals and strategies and refocus your life on what matters most to you. The great value of a Life Plan is that it helps you to get rid of ‘stuff’ that clutters your life and free up time and energy for things that matter most.
Finding the edge in competing in sport is critical for performance. The edge is often not only in physical fitness or conditioning or ability, but is in the mental capacity of the competitor. So often top teams or competing individuals need that X-factor that will give them the upper hand. The aim of this coaching is to identify the core mental requirements an athlete/s needs for a specific event and develop these X-factor components.
A life coaching programme to recognize, understand and implement the latest approaches in the physical and psychological development for competitive participation in sport. This programme consist of:
- Key factors of physical preparation
- Conditioning and scheduling of conditioning programmes
- Identifying and focusing on key skills development
- Psychological effects of intensive training programmes
- Key factors of psychological skills associated with better performance
- The principles of FOCUS and concentration (emotions & senses)
- Dealing with stress
- Creating ‘small habits’
- Thought process control
- The macro and micro plan for training and participation
- Selective objectives and scheduling (essentializing)
- Planning in reverse (tapering, peaking and recovery)
- Identifying development programmes, gaps and needs
- Pre-, mid-, and post event planning
- Know & understand your opponent
- Plan your strategy and set your measurements
- Continuous reflection
As a life coach, my business (and my passion!) is helping people discover what they were born to do—and then helping them do it! A life coach is a change expert, professionally trained to help others maximize their potential. When you have a personal coach giving you that kind of support, you’ll be amazed at what you can accomplish!
Give me a call and book a session now. You will be forever grateful!
Pieter – +27 (0)72 018 7921 / email@example.com