I have journeyed from being an ordained minister to running my own companies in the course of 30 years. I am now at a place where I have personally and professionally aligned my life around the things that matter most to me. The focus of my coaching is about supporting others to experience the satisfaction of achieving what they are destined for.
I started my career as an ordained minister of a large congregation of Northern Sotho members, followed on to lead a large Afrikaans speaking congregation and then made a career change into business. Today I run multiple businesses and is involved in a number of ministries in churches countrywide.
Sport has always played a pivotal role in my life since I was part of the South African National team in gymnastics. Many of my life skills have been acquired in participating in sport on different levels, whether as athlete, as coach, as official or as sports mentor.
Success have been redefined in my life to mean more than just some significant achievements or owning stuff. I believe I have gained the most valuable insight and wisdom in life through the trials and tribulations and sometimes even fearful and shameful experiences in my life. I have lost my wife and one of my sons together with a friend and her daughter in a motor accident. Another son of mine was severely injured in another motor accident at the age of 18 months. A few years ago I had a severe health setback when I had an aneurysm in the brain. By the grace of God Almighty I have survived and fully recovered from this and is still living a full life and competitively participating in squash and mountain biking.
- Springbok/Protea Gymnast, International Judge, Coach and member of Men’s Technical Committee
- Ordained Minister in the Dutch Reformed Church
- Part of implementation team for computerization of Joburg Stock Exchange as owner of IBM Computer Company
- Owner of Property Development Company
- Owner of PA Consulting Incorporated
- Speaker, Trainer and Counselor for Moreleta Park Church (also Moreleta Park Association as Guidance Centre for Ministers / Pastors)